Skip to main content

Featured

Unwritten pages

My thoughts are not empty But my pen fails to engrave, My pages fails to fill Papers skips to flip,  Though my thoughts are not empty,  The words slips from nib My pages escapes to scribble,  Where papers remain unwritten,  Words fail to fall Where heart wails helpless,  My eyes struk frozen Where tears role with warmth,  The tired heart tries hard To fill with fulfilled thought,  Heart urges  For the flow of words Hoping for the struggle of words to settle,  There will begin a success story,  That write histories  With words.    - Saduriya. M

Being you

 To be you, 

Between the battles

Of this world

Is a bitter task, 

Where the heart 

Finds hard

To seek a ray of hope, 

Dwelling in the thoughts

Of seeking serene,

But not a day

Want to be numb, 

The struggle of 

every sixtyth second, 

To live a life

That's in thought, 

And to bring sunshine

Into the depth of darkness, 

That maketh the soul satisfied.

- Saduriya.M



Comments

Popular Posts