Skip to main content

Featured

Unwritten pages

My thoughts are not empty But my pen fails to engrave, My pages fails to fill Papers skips to flip,  Though my thoughts are not empty,  The words slips from nib My pages escapes to scribble,  Where papers remain unwritten,  Words fail to fall Where heart wails helpless,  My eyes struk frozen Where tears role with warmth,  The tired heart tries hard To fill with fulfilled thought,  Heart urges  For the flow of words Hoping for the struggle of words to settle,  There will begin a success story,  That write histories  With words.    - Saduriya. M

Mood swing

Am I broken?

Am I weary?

Am I okay?

I need to

Scream, sometimes

To make myself sure!

Hundreds of moods

In every sixtieth second,

The lost soul

Searching for peace,

My scattered thoughts,

Searching for patience,

My mood swings,

Second by second

Like a rushing gust,

Mixture of emotions,

Minute by minute

Like a forest fire

Making me mad,

And so soon

To you ,

my mood 

Make me cool.

              - Saduriya.M


Picture: Pinterest



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts