Skip to main content

Featured

Unwritten pages

My thoughts are not empty But my pen fails to engrave, My pages fails to fill Papers skips to flip,  Though my thoughts are not empty,  The words slips from nib My pages escapes to scribble,  Where papers remain unwritten,  Words fail to fall Where heart wails helpless,  My eyes struk frozen Where tears role with warmth,  The tired heart tries hard To fill with fulfilled thought,  Heart urges  For the flow of words Hoping for the struggle of words to settle,  There will begin a success story,  That write histories  With words.    - Saduriya. M

Hues

Paint your world

With your favorite hues, 

And the hues 

Give clues

To find your

Dreams, 

That's to be chased

Chase 'em

With steady heart 

Be patient, 

While painting

With your brushes, 

Take time and 

Let 'em dry

With slow heart, 

Don't give up

When

You feel the pain, 

Those pain will

Gain you more, 

Concentrate on corrections

That will give you clarification, 

Wait for the results

And at atlast, 

It will create wonders

             - saduriya. M

Comments

Popular Posts