Skip to main content

Featured

Unwritten pages

My thoughts are not empty But my pen fails to engrave, My pages fails to fill Papers skips to flip,  Though my thoughts are not empty,  The words slips from nib My pages escapes to scribble,  Where papers remain unwritten,  Words fail to fall Where heart wails helpless,  My eyes struk frozen Where tears role with warmth,  The tired heart tries hard To fill with fulfilled thought,  Heart urges  For the flow of words Hoping for the struggle of words to settle,  There will begin a success story,  That write histories  With words.    - Saduriya. M

Her charm!

The dear drizzle has stopped,

And the clime is cool,

Where in the cold

the plants tremble

In the greensward,

The place is indeed pleasing,

My nostrils could sense

Something special,

The fragrance,

In a while,

I was awestrucked,

The band of colours 

Paraded in the welkin

To see the lovely lass,

The trembling rose

Has struck frozen,

She is the angel

From heaven,

As a zephyr pases,

Her moving strand

Adds her charm!

Why in the earth 

God made her so cute?

In a while she left

Not from my heart,

But from the place!

                -Saduriya.M

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts