Skip to main content

Featured

Unwritten pages

My thoughts are not empty But my pen fails to engrave, My pages fails to fill Papers skips to flip,  Though my thoughts are not empty,  The words slips from nib My pages escapes to scribble,  Where papers remain unwritten,  Words fail to fall Where heart wails helpless,  My eyes struk frozen Where tears role with warmth,  The tired heart tries hard To fill with fulfilled thought,  Heart urges  For the flow of words Hoping for the struggle of words to settle,  There will begin a success story,  That write histories  With words.    - Saduriya. M

Luminous orb

The great luminous orb, 
That opens eyes
in every cockcrow, 
The day starts 
When it rises, 
That fulgent in the ether, 
The great luminous orb, 
You are wondrous
When your eyes open in cliffs, 
The way you go into the sea enchants my sight, 
The great luminous orb, 
You maketh me raise, by making them chirp and tweet, 
You kiss my cheeks that maketh me cheer, 
The great luminous orb,
My sleepless nights hath waited for your raise, 
To show up the toil and my success to raise, 
My hopes are getting stronger  
Every day
When I see your shine,
The great luminous orb , 
You are life for the floras and faunas, 
And to the farmers
You maketh the seeds sprout,
And maketh their faces smile.
                 -Saduriya.M

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts