Skip to main content

Featured

Unwritten pages

My thoughts are not empty But my pen fails to engrave, My pages fails to fill Papers skips to flip,  Though my thoughts are not empty,  The words slips from nib My pages escapes to scribble,  Where papers remain unwritten,  Words fail to fall Where heart wails helpless,  My eyes struk frozen Where tears role with warmth,  The tired heart tries hard To fill with fulfilled thought,  Heart urges  For the flow of words Hoping for the struggle of words to settle,  There will begin a success story,  That write histories  With words.    - Saduriya. M

Teacher

 You showed the colors of life

and you made our lives colorful,

you never expect anything from us

and you accept all our naughtiness,

you think each of us, as your child

and you are indeed our second parent,

you have dedicated your life happily

to make our lives turn into happy,

you've always been standing by bearing all your pains

to make us all stand without pain,

you've to act hardly sometimes by hiding your feelings

to bring good in our self,

you've ignored our petty achievements 

to make us to do the best,

you are like a farmer who have changed 

the arid land into arable land,

    you are my teacher,

    you preach what is life,

    that helps us to reach great height.

                              saduriya .M


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts