Skip to main content

Featured

Unwritten pages

My thoughts are not empty But my pen fails to engrave, My pages fails to fill Papers skips to flip,  Though my thoughts are not empty,  The words slips from nib My pages escapes to scribble,  Where papers remain unwritten,  Words fail to fall Where heart wails helpless,  My eyes struk frozen Where tears role with warmth,  The tired heart tries hard To fill with fulfilled thought,  Heart urges  For the flow of words Hoping for the struggle of words to settle,  There will begin a success story,  That write histories  With words.    - Saduriya. M

Shades of people

Sky was dark cloudy with a strong gale,

Trees were dancing  along the wind,

The rain drizzled, petrichor reached my nostrils

Which made me feel likable,

The weather became calm and mild,

I was with a cup of hot drink in my balcony,

My eyes were struck with the sight of enchanting efflorescence,

The purple flower made my mood happy,

The pink roses bought smile in my face,

There were a lot of flowers with varied colors,

My mood swing stopped and it taught..

"Life brings different colors of people, 

Learn to enjoy with them and  move on with positivity"

                                           SADURIYA.M

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts